Pandemic Planning Guide for the Drilling & Service Rig Industry
CAODC is pleased to announce our Pandemic Planning Guide for the Drilling and Service Rig Industry has been updated!
The information contained within this Guide is to ensure the health and safety of people who work in the drilling and service rig industry. It will also serve as a template for future pandemics or epidemics should they occur.
Click here to access the Pandemic Planning Guide for the Drilling and Service Rig Industry.
The appendix items listed in the Guide can be found below:
- Appendix A Essential Service Provider Dashboard Placard
- Appendix B Essential Service Provider Travel Authorization Memo
- Appendix C Fitness for Work Declaration Checklist
- Appendix D COVID-19 Action Plan Decision Tree
- Appendix E Coronavirus Overview
- Appendix F Guidance for Industrial Work Camps
- Appendix G Safe Transportation of Workers Required to Self-Isolate
- Appendix H Virus Exposure Plan
- Appendix I Daily Temperature Checks and Record Log
- Appendix J Temporal Thermometer Use Guidance
- Appendix K Guidance for Industry Initiated COVID-19 Testing
- Appendix L Contact Tracing Infographic
- Appendix M Letter of Intent to Customers
Please direct any questions or additional resources to PandemicPlanning@caodc.ca.