Pandemic Planning Guide for the Drilling & Service Rig Industry
CAODC is pleased to announce the release of this valuable tool!
The information contained within this Guide is to ensure the health and safety of people who work in the drilling and service rig industry. It will also serve as a template for future pandemics or epidemics should they occur.
Click here to access the Pandemic Planning Guide for the Drilling and Service Rig Industry.
The appendix items can be found below:
- Appendix A Essential Service Provider Dashboard Placard
- Appendix B Essential Service Provider Travel Authorization Memo
- Appendix C Fitness for Work Declaration Checklist
- Appendix D Rig Managers Action Plan Flowchart
- Appendix E Coronavirus Overview
- Appendix F Guidance for Industrial Work Camps
- Appendix G Safe Transportation of Workers Required to Self-Isolate
- Appendix H Virus Exposure Plan
- Appendix I Daily Temperature Checks and Record Log
- Appendix J Temporal Thermometer Use Guidance
- Worksitesafety.ca Free Pandemic Awareness Training Course
- Posters and Signage
- IADC Government & Industry Resources
Please direct any questions or additional resources to PandemicPlanning@caodc.ca.